How to Delete and Recover Facebook Account
Facebook is a website and if you are serious about deleting your Facebook account this time, then avoiding a social networking giant can be more complicated than you think. And your Facebook account is important to you, so before you delete your account, make sure your friends and family already know and have an alternative way of contacting you when you don’t have access to the group and Messenger. And before you delete your Facebook page, it is a good idea to download a copy of your data. As you delete the account, you will not be able to see any post posted on it, and you have an idea to see the post, that you can see the post of another person again by recovering your Facebook account. If you are still having any problem in deleting or recover Facebook account, then you can get help from your Delete Facebook account without being anxious.
Keep some points while deleting your Facebook account
It is very important to keep these things before you delete the account. And these things are explained in detail below. By using these things, you will not have any problem with deleting your Facebook account.
Delete your Facebook account
- First, you have to download your Facebook data. And if you’ve been using Facebook for some time, you can have hundreds of photos and videos on its server, as well as thousands of posts and comments. And Facebook also stores that information.
- Before you delete Facebook, you must click the down arrow in the Facebook title bar, then also select ‘Settings’ and save a copy of all of this by clicking ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’. And after your account is gone, you will not be able to recover it.
- When you delete your Facebook account, you will take a few days to delete your photos and posts. And if you want that it does not take so long, then you first start by erasing yourself.
A few things before deleting the account
- First, you need to check your connected apps. As such there are many apps and websites that require you to log in using your Facebook username and password, and you cannot access these sites whenever you delete your Facebook account.
- You can deactivate your Facebook account, and also set up a new Facebook account, which you use only for Spotify, and then you will also need to authenticate Spotify from there.
- Here is to make sure that your connected apps will let you change the login form before deactivating your Facebook account. And then you will not be able to change anything. If you have already deactivated your Facebook account and you cannot log in on these connected apps.
- You will also have to download your Facebook information. Those for users who want to delete all the history of their Facebook days, but who still want a record of everything they do on the site, Facebook has developed an easy way to download that information. And for this, you have to go to your account settings.
- Facebook has become a convenient resource for remembering friends’ birthdays, so even if you don’t have your account anymore, you can forget. Instead, you are easier to reach your friends.
- Before deleting your account, you need to make sure that you have other ways to stay in touch with your friends, whether through email, text or phone call. Download the contact information you are concerned about losing your contact.
Easy way to recover facebook account and hack account
Recover Facebook account
To recover your Facebook account, first, you need to request a new password. After doing this, go to Facebook’s password recovery page, where you can recover the Facebook account very easily. So you have been told some easy points below, you have to follow. And if you still have a problem, you can take help from Create a Facebook account anytime.
- You can also identify your friends only with photos that they have tagged.
- You can also answer your security questions to start Facebook Password Recovery.
- You can also use your trusted contacts to recover your Facebook account.
- Probably the best and simplest way of Facebook account recovery is to provide your date of birth.
How to recover hacked account
- Your first task will be to reset your email password quickly. And there are two ways that some hackers will try to prevent you from accessing your Recover hacked Facebook account. The first thing is you will change your Facebook password.
- If a hacker has reached your Facebook account, then they will not be able to access your email account. Therefore, the first thing you need to do is to reset your email account password to ensure that the hackers are locked.
- And when you enter your account, and then you have to enter your new password. And select Change Password to finish. And when you’ve got your email account completely safe from hackers, you’re ready to reset your facebook password.
- If you are unable to login to your account due to a problem, the easiest way to correct it is to reset facebook account password. You can do this from the Facebook login page. Just click on the forgotten account? The link under the login field.
- When you reset your Facebook password and the email address you previously signed up for a Facebook account. Once you enter the correct email account, Facebook will provide you with a selection of email accounts, where you can receive your password reset confirmation email.
- Now you will receive an email with a link that you can click anytime to change your Facebook password. And when you change your Facebook password this way, the hacker loses full access to your Facebook account.
- And remember if the hacker has gone to your Facebook settings and changed your registered email address, you will not be able to reset your Facebook password using the email approach.
How to Recover your forgotten password
If you have forgotten your Facebook password for some reason, don’t worry, you can also recover it very easily. If you are still having problems, then you can follow the points given below, or you can also contact Block someone on facebook for your problem.
- To retrieve your password, you enter the email address you used to sign up for your Facebook account, and then you have to click the “Search” button.
- Then a code will be sent to you via Facebook email. Then after you receive that code, you can click on the “Click here to change your password” link and then copy and paste the reset code into the Facebook site.
- And if you have connected your Gmail account to Facebook while signing up, you can log into Google to get instant access to reset your Facebook password.
- Now type your new Facebook password that you want to use, and then click the “Continue” button.
I hope this blog will give you the proper and suitable information regarding the Recover facebook account. Further, if you getting any problem related to this error or regarding the create a group then you can contact our Facebook customer service team through the Facebook login problems for a fast and best solution.