Tips to Secure, Delete and Deactivate Facebook Account
You will be told here how we can secure, deactivate our Facebook account and delete the account in case of any problem. The information of all these is fully explained below you. If you want to delete your Facebook account forever and want to delete the account and deactivate your Facebook account, follow the steps given below and if your problem is still not getting resolved, So anytime you get help from Delete Facebook account, it is always ready for you.
Best way to Secure and Delete your Facebook account
Secure your Facebook account
Already, Facebook users are facing a lot of security issues and so this is a good time as anyone can check your Facebook privacy settings and see if your Facebook account is secure.
- If you want to make your account more secure, then account security starts with your password.
- Your account cannot be accessed with only one username and password. In the case of Facebook, you need a code from a phone that is verified and linked to your account.
- You can also set it up by opening Facebook settings on the web, then you have to click on Security and Login.
- You can post your additional code via SMS whenever you need to access your account from a new device or to generate a code through the Facebook app for Android or iOS.
- Other options on the Facebook settings page help you keep tabs on where your account is being accessed. If anyone has managed to get into your Facebook profile, this is where you can find out about it as well.
- You can also use the button by editing the Security and Login tabs again where you are logged in and next to recognized devices. And it shows you screen web browsers and phones and tablets, where your account is currently active.
- You also have to keep in mind that in other ways recover hacked facebook account can get access to your account. So you also have to take care of this thing properly.
- Here you have to strengthen your Facebook account privacy so that hackers will not be able to access your account. And by doing this your account will also be protected.
Delete your Facebook account
If you really want to permanently delete Facebook, then you must first back up all your data. This means that if you decide that you want to get Facebook back in the future, you will not lose all your photos, contacts and other information. To download your Facebook data, follow these simple steps with the right rope.
- First, you click the down arrow on the right side of any Facebook page and then select Settings
- Click “Download a copy of your Facebook data” at the bottom of the account settings
- Now you have to click on Start My Archive.
- To delete Facebook, simply go to the ‘Delete Account’ page of Facebook and follow the instructions given.
- Because all the information in your profile is given in this download, it is very important to keep it safe.
- And you can also find the complete list of information available for download on Facebook’s FAQ page.
These tips can easily disable your Facebook account
If you want to temporarily deactivate your Facebook account, then you should first go to the browser and disable your account from Settings Security. And you can also deactivate your account through the Facebook mobile app. After deactivating the account. You will also be asked to enter your password to deactivate your account.
As Facebook states, your profile will be disabled as soon as your account is deactivated and your name and photo will also be removed from most of your shared content on Facebook. And as soon as you deactivate your account, you will be logged out automatically. And if you want to reactivate your Facebook account again, all you have to do is log in. And if you still have a problem, then you can talk to your reset facebook account password. You will get the solution for each of your problems. Otherwise, you follow the given points correctly.
- First, you click the down arrow button next to the question mark icon on the navigation bar.
- Now you have to click on “Settings”.
- Then on the resulting “General Account Settings” page, click “Manage Account”.
- As soon as you click “Deactivate your account”, then you will be prompted to enter your password, then you have to click “Continue” next.
- Facebook will prompt you to share the argument as soon as it is idle. Then you have to click “Deactivate”.
Tips to download & delete your data from the facebook
You can easily download your Facebook information. And you can also download your information from your settings. And if you are still having any problem in downloading your information, then you can take help of Facebook login problems anytime.
- First of all, you have to log in to your Facebook account on the web browser and also click on the drop-down menu at the top right of the screen.
- Now you have to select the settings.
- And then you have to choose your Facebook information, on the left side of the screen.
- Now you can click on download your information.
- On the next screen, click on Create File.
I hope this blog will give you the proper and suitable information regarding the Deactivate Facebook Account. Further, if you getting any problem related to this error or regarding the create a group then you can contact our Facebook customer service team through the Create a Facebook account for a fast and best solution.